Partnership in ministry at OSceola GRace
The Partnership Process
- Application for partnership must be made through the pastoral staff or a commission of this church, on the assigned application form.
- Applicants must be examined by the pastoral staff or a commission of this church. At this interview, the applicant must be able to give testimony demonstrating:
- that he/ she has trusted in Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
- that he/ she has been baptized by immersion, or is in the process of seeking baptism in this church (reception of membership must follow baptism).
- that he/ she fully subscribes to the Statement of Faith and Church Covenant of this church.
- that he/she is willing to be submissive to the governing rule of this church.
- Applications shall be reviewed by the Elder Team for approval to partnership.
- Partners may be received into this church on the basis of transfer of letter from other like-minded churches, assuming they meet the criteria named above. Letters transferring partnership from this church to other churches may also be granted.
- Upon reception by the Elder Team and introduction to the congregation, applicants are considered Partners in ministry with all that partnership entails.